Tragacanth is an Edible & Natural gum which is obtained from 'Astragalus brachycalyx' plant.
Tragacanth is an Odorless, Edible, Dry, Viscous and Tasteless Gum.
USES of TRAGACANTH GUM:
1) Tragacanth is used in making of Cakes, Ice – Creams & Pastries etc.
2) As a Natural – Thickener, Stabilizer, Binding Agent and Textural Additive.
3) As a Herbal Supplement to keep body Cool (Especially, During Summers or on Hot days).
5 Simple steps of using TRAGACANTH GUM:
1. Put a piece of Tragacanth in a Bowl filled Half with Water.
2. Leave it for at least 5 – 6 hours.
3. After, that it will Transform into a Transparent Paste with Increase in Quantity.
4. Drain Excess water.
5. Now, Use it the Way you Like :)
Click here to buy it
Pure Tragacanth Gum (Gond Katira) – 100 g Beautiful Bottle by PlanetSpices